How to use Apple Airpods with an Android device
Releasing wireless Apple AirPods was a controversial topic within both iOS and Android users.Apple wireless AirPods are evidently a combination of simplicity and technology as they carry numerous Apple exclusive features. These AirPods automatically connects to any apple mobile phone and are always on and connected.The wireless feature has made them effortless to be carried around because customers no longer have to worry about untangling wires.
Even interestingly, it pauses playing media when taken out from your ear.It knows when the user is listening.The built in optical sensors and motion accelerometers which work alongside the W1 chip , automatically control the audio and engage the microphone, giving you the ability to use one or both AirPods .
These groundbreaking features of apple AirPods are driven by the fore mentioned ,custom designed Apple W1 chip, that enhances efficient connection and better sound.Moreover, there is an integrated voice accelerometer which recognizes the users voice while speaking and works with a pair of beamforming microphones to control and filter external noises in order to focus on the voice of the user.
Apple AirPods comprise 5 hours listening time on one charge and the charging case is yet another additional benefit which supports 24 hours listening time.Fifteen minutes in the charging case will get give the user a 3 hour listening time.
These exclusive features make Apple AirPods the best wireless earbuds there ever was with no doubt.
Myth Buster : AirPods can actually be used with Android Devices
Airpods are the most popular bluetooth earbuds used in the world today.Yet, like some apple products , AirPods can also be used with android devices.Even though the experience is targeted at IOS users, it did not let android users be in the dark.Sure it might not include all the Apple exclusive features when you use AirPods with android devices.Basically any android device with bluetooth enability can be connected to AirPods .
Features that might not be included
- Battery indicator is not getting displayed in the android device screen as for Apple devices.
- Siri won’t be available for requests.
However these shortcomings can be subjugated by downloading the “Assistant Trigger” app to display battery life and launch the google assistant after double tapping the on an earbud.
How exactly can we use AirPods with Android Devices
Follow these steps
- Open the AirPods case
- Press and hold the rear button to initiate pairing mode
- Go to the Settings menu on your Android mobile phones and select Bluetooth.
- Find the AirPods on the list and hit Pair.
Moreover, you can pair AirPods to an Android phone, a PC, or your Apple TV with the same Bluetooth devices pairing method we’ve grown accustomed to — and grown to loathe, for that matter.
It’s simple !!
- Open the Bluetooth settings screen on the device you’re going to use your AirPods with.
- With the AirPods in the charging case, open the lid.
- On the back of the case is a small button, press and hold it for a few seconds.
- Once the indicator light between the earbuds begins blinking white, let go.
- The AirPods will show up in the pairing menu on your device, select them and follow any prompts.
Shop for Apple Wireless AirPods at best price in Sri Lanka with Daraz.lk today and avail amazing discounts. Download our Daraz mobile app to get the latest updates