Acne and Hair fall Solutions
Acne and hair fall conditions are two of the most common skin problems that the younger generation faces. Between these two issues, acne condition is more common among teenagers while premature hair loss can happen to anyone below 60 years of age.
Cause for both these conditions can be preliminarily taken as hormonal changes. In other terms, suffering from acne issues for a long time can ultimately cause someone from developing sudden premature hair loss.
These conditions are not limited for a particular gender of an age group, but are more common within 15- 35 year old.
Apart from hormonal changes, these are few other causes for acne and hair loss.
- Incomplete and imbalanced diet – Parents always force children to take junk food. Junk food is not good for health in an overall aspect. But for the formation of acne and hair loss, high carb diet, milk and pure chocolate play greater roles.
- Stress – Stress is one of the major reasons that cause acne and hair loss. Stress can get generated because of numerous reasons ranging from exam stress to work stress.
- Heredity – A small percentage of acne and hair loss problems can cause due to genetic patterns in which, either one of victim’s parents or families might have had a similar condition.
- Pressure – When an excessive amount of pressure is exerted on head and certain areas of skin, it can also act as a cause for forming acne and hair loss. Pressure from helmets, caps, chin straps, collars and suspenders can cause such conditions.
- Drugs – In rare occasions, several prescribed drugs or medical treatments can cause acne and hair loss.
- Occupations – For people who are exposed to industrial chemicals during their work hours also stand a good chance to develop acne and hair loss conditions.
- Incorrect use of skin, hair care products – Being unaware of the correct product to use for your hair and skin may also cause from having unfavorable outcomes like acne and hair loss.
Thus it is apparent even though these two conditions carry similar reasons, remedies and solutions that can be taken to avoid differs from individual to individual. Therefore, one remedy that works for one person may not work on the other.
There are various home remedies and expensive medical treatments for both these issues Depending on the seriousness of acne and premature hair fall, one must seek for medical attention.
Struggling with these problems might lower one’s self esteem and cause depression related issues.
We have picked out the top 8 hair fall solutions which have proven most effective on the tropical skin.
- Amla (Nelli) – Add dried amla to coconut oil and heat until it turns black. Let cool and apply on your scalp and wash off after 20 minutes.
- Coconut milk massage – Scrape and squeeze fresh coconuts to get milk and apply it on the scalp and leave for 15-20 minutes and rinse off.
Curd and lemon – Squeeze half a lemon into curd and mix well. Apply it on the scalp and leave for 30 minutes until the hair becomes stiff. Rinse off after
- Honey olive oil massage – Add two tablespoons of honey and mix well. Add a small amount of cinnamon powder into the mixture and mix until you form a thick paste. Apply on the scalp regularly to improve hair growth.
- Aloe Vera gel – Apply fresh aloe Vera gel on the scalp to avoid dryness and prevent hair fall.
- Onion juice – Enhances blood circulation and reduces inflammation on the scalp to avoid premature hair loss.
- Neem leaves (Kohomba)-Boil and grind neem leaves to form a paste. Apply on the scalp after shampooing and leave for 30 minutes before rinsing off.
- Lavender oil massage – Acts as an antiseptic not only to control hair fall but also dandruff.
Shop for best hair fall solutions in Sri Lanka Online Today.